Ticket Donation Requests
Ticket donations may be requested for fundraising events for charities and 501c3 non-profit organizations only.
Non-Profit Groups located in NJ, PA, DE
School groups raising funds for programs, classroom necessities or events
- Requests must be made at least 30 days before the event in writing on formal organization letterhead
- No telephone, email, or faxed requests will be accepted
- All submissions and return addresses must be printed on organizational letterhead—no photocopies will be accepted
- Letter must include non-profit ID number (or tax-exempt number), event date, purpose of event, and how the tickets and funds will be used
- Letter must include a legitimate email of the organization or a person representing the organization. Providing an email, implies permission for the Camden Children's Garden to send email notifications of Garden news and events.
No donations will be made to individuals, families, class reunions, or proms. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or return phone calls or e-mails checking on the status of a donation. Declined requests will not receive a response.
Please send your request letter along with a self addressed stamped envelope to the address listed below: